Raised so far
Join OzHarvest Founder and CEO Ronni Kahn in August for 5 days walking along the most spectacular sections of the Larapinta Trail in the Northern Territory.
One of Australia's most spectacular bushwalking and trekking experiences
The opportunity will also include bush tucker cooking experiences and uncovering the history of Australia’s traditional owners.
OzHarvest is running this trek with Huma Charity Challenge to raise funds to support our work rescuing surplus food to feed people in need. As this is a fundraising trek for OzHarvest, there is a commitment for each participant to fundraise a minimum of $2000 for this event (please note that this is in addition to the trip costs payable to Huma Charity Challenge). Before you begin fundraising, you must register for this event through Huma Charity Challenge. For full details of the trek to register, please register here .
Trip Duration - 7 days (5 days trekking)
- Depart - 16th August 2018
- Return - 22nd August 2018
- Accomodation - 5 nights exclusive semi-permanent campsite on the trek, plus 1 night Alice Springs
- Travel cost twin share - $2635 (please note single supplements also available)
- Non-refundable registration fee to secure your place - $250
- Minimum amount to be raised for Ozharvest - $2000
- Raise vital funds OzHarvest
- Stay in exclusive semi-permanent campsites with hot showers and comfortable safari-style sleeping tents
- Spend 5 days walking along the most spectacular sections of the Larapinta Trail
- Private bush tucker cooking experience and cultural understanding talk
- Climb Mount Sonder, one of the Northern Territory's highest peaks
- Uncover the history of Australia's Traditional Owners
- Explore the breathtaking Ormiston Gorge and Pound
- Swim in the pristine waters of Glen Helen Gorge