Raised so far
Join OzHarvest Founder and CEO Ronni Kahn
in Kakadu National Park
For every $1 raised OzHarvest can deliver 2 meals.
Come and trek with OzHarvest CEO and Founder Ronni Kahn AO in August 2019 to spend 7 days in World Heritage Listed Kakadu National Park. You’ll experience iconic waterfalls and wildlife, witness ancient indigenous rock art, trekking, bush tucker and more, all while raising funds to support OzHarvest’s work rescuing quality surplus food for those in need.
OzHarvest is running this trek with Huma Charity Challenge. Before you begin fundraising, you must register for this event through Huma Charity Challenge. For full details of the trek to register, please REGISTER HERE.
Trip Duration – 7 days (5 days trekking)
Depart – 25th August 2019
Return – 31st August 2019
Accomodation – 5 nights exclusive semi-permanent campsite on the trek, plus 1 night Darwin Hotel
Food - 6 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 5 dinners
Travel cost – $2790
Non-refundable registration fee to secure your place – $200
Minimum amount to be raised for OzHarvest – $2000
- Spend 5 days experiencing Kakadu National Park
- Welcome to country Wulna Aboriginal elders and bushtucker medicine walk with the community
- Sustainable responsible semi-permanent camps with less impact on the environment
- Challenge yourself with treks to the iconic Twin and Jim Jim falls
- Trek the diverse habitat of the escarpment, from cool Monsoon Vine Forest to the rugged stone country on top
- Trek to some of the most beautiful indigenous rock art galleries
- Sunset cruise on the Yellow Water billabong, home to a variety of wildlife
- Raise vital funds for OzHarvest